0

Before Sleep Thoughts

Posted by A Voice in the Void on Thursday, March 26, 2009
Before the urge of rest overpower all my other senses, I would like to jot down some major thoughts I've come to accumulate within the past few months.

Separation, reunions, regrets, hopes, dreams, forgiveness, thoughts of which come and go in my mind, all of which never really stayed put. Though only one thing remained constant throughout these thoughts, and that is that hollow feeling we all feel: Loneliness, no, not the one you could satisfy by being with friends or family, not the kind of loneliness that you can get by with just anyone. It's a kind of loneliness you feel each time you go to sleep, wondering if someone thought fondly of you as you will of him/her. Lack of love? Perhaps...

It's a kind of loneliness wherein you'd come to curse the night sky for being so empty, as if the stars themselves refuse to appear or had just fallen from the sky. It's like a night with a full moon, only that the moon is covered by clouds.

The feeling haunted me for months on end, leaving me restless. All of which came to an abrupt halt just recently. Circumstances of said turnabout you ask? I cannot give in much information about it, for fear it might reach the wrong ears. No, I'm not afraid of it being heard by others, nor am I keeping something vengeful or hate breeding. And no, I did not sell my soul to the devil and sought flesh company nor will that ever happen in the future.

Bottom-line is: I stopped feeling it, due to a certain instance, a dream I might add.

I would like to add more but the bed seems so inviting right now, and the pillows look mighty delicious to lie upon. For now, I shall entertain my restless mind with dreams of which I hope I could recall. See you again in the Void.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Mishandled Kindness All rights reserved. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Fractal Enlightenment of Fractal Blog Network